If you believe in first impression, then trust me, so is true for your website also. Though they say the content is the king, but there are several things apart from that, which have an impact on the popularity of your website. What does it really take to make a website visually catchy? How does making it so, benefiting? What urges viewers to hook to your website? Why is it so important to have that first good impression?
Themes are actually the very first impression of your website because that is something which a viewer comes across before anything else. Consider a gift wrapped in a strikingly beautiful covering. One would love to sneak peek into it. This is what a good theme does for your website.
Why Pay so much Attention to Themes?
Designing, layout, colour, all these things may seem to be of little importance, but they do affect visitor’s experience with your site. If you base your choice of theme on these things, your site will definitely be in good books of visitors. So selection of perfect theme for your site is no easy job. The theme has to be responsive, attractive and user-friendly. And if you are taking note of these things, that is going to work for your benefit.
Third Party Themes For WordPress
Why Use Third Party Themes?
- A plethora of themes to choose from: With the third party themes, you can choose from a large number of themes for your website. There are so many websites with loads of options to choose from. Obviously with large no. of choices, you get pretty good varieties.
- Stand out of the crowd: If your website looks pretty much like the rest, then why are viewers gonna stick to your site? Use themes that do not fail to catch the attention of viewers.
- Choose the theme that fits your criteria: Although WordPress offers you more than 4000 themes, but even if then, you don’t find a suitable theme, go for Third Party Themes. With advance in-built features, these themes cater to all of your needs.
How to Use Third Party Themes For Your WordPress Website?
First browse through the different sites for WordPress themes, select and download the theme most suitable one for your website.
In the first step of your task of applying third-party theme, navigate to the Appearance option on your WP dashboard and click on Themes.
Now select the option Add New.
On the next screen, click on the Upload Theme button.
With that done, choose the theme file, that you wish to apply on your WordPress site. This can be done by clicking the Choose File option
Once you have uploaded the theme, Activate it. That is all. You have applied the Third Party Theme to your website.
Make sure that the theme that you choose, does justice to your website. Don’t go for popular themes for the sake of it. Go for the theme that matches with the content of your site.
PHP Issue with The Theme and Its Solution
The hosting provider sets the maximum file size that can uploaded on the server. If you have a theme with a larger file size, you may face issues uploading it. But don’t trouble your nerves because this limit can be changed.
Changing PHP File Size Limit on a Local Server
Changing PHP File Size Limit With cPanel
- Login to your cPanel.
- Once there, open File Manager.
- Navigate to the root of your web hosting.
- Find the php.ini file in your php installation folder and do the same editing as in this article.
Best Third Party Theme For WordPress: Mstoic Theme
A beautiful blog theme for WordPress, Mstoic Theme has unending features. The theme not only looks smart, but also caters to the needs of WordPress users. It has been carefully designed, keeping in mind the needs of a WordPress User.
A Glance at Features of Mstoic Theme
- With its beautiful look on any screen size, Mstoic Theme is responsive.
- Speed is crucial in digital world. Loading pages is a matter of milliseconds with this theme.
- Mstoic Theme is definitely SEO friendly. If you want exposure for your site, then it’s a must have.
- More than 600+ fonts, you get a lot to choose from.
- As many as 11 Color Schemes make it an obvious choice for users.
- With your posts you can add Featured Images.
- It can display Retina Images on Retina Devices.
- With 6 pre-defined locations for advertisements, you can place ads wherever you like.
- With 17 WordPress in-built short codes, you can do a lot many things in your website.
- Portfolio designs are stylish and elegant. Mstoic Theme offers 2 portfolio designs.
- Google Analytics Integration will track your website’s traffic.
- Stylish Layouts are user-friendly.
- 6 Header Designs are more than enough to choose from.
- Navigation is different for mobiles and PCs, so Mstoic Theme automatically changes the navigation menu on touch devices.
- 404 error pages have a lot of content to ensure that users have a good experience with your site.
- You can import demo content with a single click.
- You can customize, with MStoic Theme, almost anything on your site without having to touch the code.
- The theme comes with a custom template to display YARRP articles.
The benefits of this theme seem to be infinite. And these are just a few, we have enlisted. For more information on features, click here.
You can purchase Mstoic Theme for an enhanced experience with your website. The features and functionalities you will get for the price you pay, is worth it.
We hope that this write-up was helpful. Please do not forget to drop comments for any query or suggestion.