Mstoic works well with WooCommerce. It customises all the WooCommerce elements to match with the active color scheme of the theme. The cart, coupons, checkout, and all other buttons are customised to match with the theme. Even the breadcrumbs are designed the same way they appear on all other post types on the website.
Apart from design, you also get the flexibility of using different sidebar on WooCommerce pages. This means that you can have a completely different set of widgets that will be displayed on WooCommerce pages.
- Enable/Disable Breadcrumbs: You can enable/disable breadcrumbs on WooCommerce pages.
- Breadcrumbs Home String: You can change the Home text used in breadcrumbs on WooCommerce pages.
- Customise add to cart button: You can change the text of Add to cart button.
- Products per page: You can change the number of products that are displayed per page.
- Related Products: You can change the number of related products shown below the product description.
- Number Of Columns For Related Products: You can change the number of columns in which related products are divided. Please note that, on smaller screens, we will show less number of columns, than you might choose in the settings. It will not be wise to show 4 columns of products on a 300px screen.
Social Sharing Icons: You can enable/disable social sharing icons on WooCommerce pages. You have the following options:
- Display them on top of the page
- Display them on bottom of the page
- Display them on both top and bottom of the page
- Hide them
- Show/Hide Sale icon: You can hide the sale icon that is displayed over the product if you wish to.
- Product Fallback Image: You can choose a fallback image which will be used for the products, if no product image is selected.